Monday, November 08, 2004

Names/faces

Just got back from the 1st session. Had a blast. Got to meet Mark & Chris. Seemed to be pretty solid folks...

Chris spoke on wisdom vs. knowledge...really insightful. A lot of what I've been reading & hearing are the things that I've had within for sooo long without a good means to articulate them. I thank God for guys like this...

Spent the day with a dude named Ford from Cincy...pretty radical guy...have been encouraged greatly!

Definitely glad I came...I'm already trying to think of ways to incorporate what I'm hearing and what I'm going to hear...

Nothing like a creative breath of fresh air from those truly inspired by the Creator...


1 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Dude,

I'm glad that you are enjoying your time. Keep rockin' with the fresh taste of heaven. I'm expecting you to come back totally inspired and ready to take on the world... or something like that. Have fun, man.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home