Monday, November 08, 2004

Catching Up

Thought that I'd drop a quick note sense I had a minute. Getting over the travel in addition to a 30+ hour period of being awake hasn't been too tough. I feel like I've landed on Mars. The landscape and scenery is like nothing that I'm accustomed to, but is really something to behold.

Flying over the mountainous terrain below and seeing the vastness of the earth from an elevated height really makes me appreciate the Maker all the more. I tend to forget how small I am in the grand scheme of things. The enormity of creation can be quite overwhelming.

All is well. Miss my homepeople. It's going to be an awesome experience.

I'm already doing what I thought that I'd never do. Paying for a conference and actually going to it. What novelty!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home