Saturday, March 18, 2006

i'm alive...!?!

the rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated...

i've really been busy w/a lot of stuff as well as everybody else i'm sure...

i'm wearing a bunch of different hats lately, but i wouldn't trade my life for all the tea in china...

that's really sayin' something, 'cause if you know anything about me, you know that i love me some tea & have been known to drink my body weight in it...

lately i've been sifted, stirred, shaken & really discombobulated, but have no fear...

i'm emerging a more confident, resilient, co-conspirator than ever before...

maybe i'll be able to relay some of these past happenings 1 day when i can sort through them all & place the proper weight to each...

suffice it all to say that i'm probably the most blessed man walking the planet today that you'd never know...

i'm cool w/that...

i don't really want you to know or see me anyways...

just know & see the almighty that pushes & sustains me...

in other news...

we've got big plans...

4/13 we're hosting north of here & the listening @ the venue to be followed by...

4/21 manchester orchestra & arkitekt ...

needless to say that the 4/13 show has had my stomach tied in knots, but i'm about over that & am ready to see great things happen through & in spite of all my idiotic worries...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bar L. said...

Thanks for the report, I was starting to wonder.....

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home