Monday, February 27, 2006

my lacking...

the last couple of weeks have been hell. i've been stretched, pushed & pulled in directions that i never thought possible. i long for the merry-go-round to stop, or at least slow, but know that that's not an option.

i walked into work the other nite when a received a message from an angel. she's not the kind w/visible wings & halo, but she delivered a word that was timely & desperately needed. she approached w/a little piece of paper that contained a daily reading that she said reminded her of me.

i read it & melted. she had to have had no way of knowing the valley through which i'd been traveling, but she lifted me from it anyways. the words on the paper gave me flight & allowed me to soar once again, even if only for a little while.

i hesitate to share them...

i don't want you to think me pretentious...

i now wonder why i'm so reluctant to embrace & uplift people in this manner. why do i hide away my true feelings from folks when i know that it would allow them to soar...even if only for a while? i've even caught myself practicing my speech internally for just the right moment, only to allow the moment to pass silently.

i love so many...

why is it so hard to tell them...?

my lacking is often deafening in light of the silence...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.pensacolanewsjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060228/ENTERTAINMENT/602280310/1004

11:03 AM  
Blogger Remnant Sons MC said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Remnant Sons MC said...

it seems as though my reterdation shines when I try and type in the dark.

tried to say I love you casue you are actually here excisting

7:08 PM  
Blogger ylmurph said...

a kind word sure beats five bucks. A bunch of people have given me five bucks over time, but I desperately cling to those few occasions when someone pulls me aside to notice a few things that might just be encouraging...

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home