Thursday, November 11, 2004

Here comes the boot

I'm ready to fly...

Tonight's it for me & Seattle. It's been a blast, I've learned a great deal and I comin' back home with a belly full o' fire. I got to hear Mark preach the morning session, heard some good stuff on the daVinci Code/Jesus Seminar, evangelism in the post-christian world (or modern world...can't remember right now) & followed it up with another heapin' helpin' o' John Piper.

My sponge is overly saturated & it'll probably take some doing to process & internalize everything I've been privy to here, but I'l gonna give it a shot...

The ol' convictions seem stronger than ever and that's only because I believe that I've got a better understanding of the One who sends me. He not only gives me life, grants me peace when I glorify Him, but He also "put a boot to the head of Satan at Calvary." I just love how that was put today...

I'll fly away...tomorow!

Get ready peeps! Here comes daddy!

1 Comments:

Blogger New Life said...

Anxious to hear what resonates in your heart and soul.

Look forward to your return.

Peace,
Rick

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home