Sunday, January 01, 2006

morbidly convicted

how can you worship some 600-pound fat guy who moralizes about self- control?


how can you put much stock in a morbidly obese guy that wants you to join him in faith, yet doesn't love god enough to honor him w/his body?

i'm not so sure that you can or that you should...

at least this is where i'm convicted as the new year dawns...

i'm going on record here...

this is no longer acceptable for me...

1/1/6 stats:

5'10"
240.4lbs
30.6% body fat

i'm on the hook here & plan to keep this posted...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bar L. said...

Here are my stats: right! you didnt think I'd really reveal them for the world to see! BUT, I am in the need to losing weight and getting in shape so I join you in making that a goal for the year and will remember to pray for you.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home