Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I Know the Gardner


In 48 hrs I get to see You come again. You've come to me in several different ways & circumstances, but none more stunning than this. Your beauty has no grander stage than this that I've been able to see.

Great anticipation has preceded the pageantry. The pains experienced herald your immanent arrival. Through great sacrifice this moment has been made possible & total renewal arrives only after the release of blood & water.

The first glimpses still quicken my very soul. I'm redeemed as You recapture my heart. I re-evaluate, rededicate & re-appraise my life as all temporal entanglements fall below the floor.

I swallow hard the joy that floods my soul & waters my eyes. The brush of angel wings push my spiritual groanings starward, as words fail me. I bow & realize that I should remove my shoes, for this is certainly holy ground.

You breathe your first as the soul set for you from before time takes up residence. I feel it's weight and realize that I'll carry it to time's end. My privilege...my honor.

Welcome to existence. We tarry here but for a while, so don't ever get too comfortable...well, maybe just tonight. Thank You for coming...

You saved me...

1 Comments:

Blogger Remnant Sons MC said...

congrats bro.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home