Tuesday, July 26, 2005

S.C. or Bust!

Don't know if you caught the news on abc last nite or not, but apparently there's a group of well-meaning folks headed to South Carolina "to reestablish constitutionally limited government founded upon Christian principles". Eighty or so members have so far aligned themselves w/Christian Exodus (CE) with a goal set for 2,500 members by 9/30/2006. It was hard for me to see anything good in any of this besides their intentions.

If you missed the story you can catch up by checking out:

http://christianexodus.org/index.php?module=PostWrap&page=home

&

http://greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050712/NEWS01/507120311/1004

Anybody else up for a move? Last 1 to S.C. is a God-less, hell-bound heathen...

5 Comments:

Blogger New Life said...

I read an article about these lost folks. I am not even sure their intentions are good. For they intend to separte themselves from society something that isn't Biblical. It amazes me that folks go off the deep end.

I'll see you in SC. I hope thaey let you in. I am packing my bags as I type.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Remnant Sons MC said...

SC? it was my thought that the movement was moving to Pace...
crap...there goes my security deposit.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Cam @ArcadiaTrails said...

WTF is the Pace comment supposed to mean? ??
Man, we'll miss you guys up there.

2:18 PM  
Blogger jimmy said...

I just heard about these guys. If you end up going...

DON'T DRINK THE KOOL AID!!!

1:54 AM  
Blogger Remnant Sons MC said...

Pace comment directed at Lee and his many attempts to get me to move back to Pace.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home