Saturday, June 04, 2005

What's Your World View?



Alright, alright I stole this from Steve, but I really just wanted to share my results.

Take your survey here.

You scored as Cultural Creative. Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative

94%

Fundamentalist

63%

Postmodernist

56%

Romanticist

50%

Existentialist

38%

Modernist

13%

Materialist

6%

Idealist

6%

What is Your World View? (updated)
created with QuizFarm.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Bar L. said...

Hey Lee, I took this a few weeks back to and I am also Cultural Creative:


Cultural Creative 75%
Fundamentalist 75%
Romanticist 63%
Postmodernist 31%
Existentialist 19%
Idealist 13%
Modernist 13%
Materialist 0%

Did you take any of the other quizzes on that site? There are some fun ones.

Layla

2:08 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Cultural Creative 100%
Fundamentalist 88%
Postmodernist 50%
Existentialist 25%
Romanticist 25%
Modernist 0%
Materialist 0%
Idealist 0%

2:51 PM  
Blogger jimmy said...

I had cultural creative 100%
followed by postmodernist, and then romanticist. Fundie was towards the bottom for me, materialist was something like 2% which is good 'cause I don't have much in the way of material posessions anyway!!!

12:55 AM  
Blogger Cam @ArcadiaTrails said...

Cultural Creative 69%
Fundamentalist 69%
Romanticist 50%
Existentialist 25%
Modernist 25%
Postmodernist 25%
Materialist 0%
Idealist 0%

(BTW I'd hardly equate being a fundamentalist with being a "fundie"...that's just ignorant.)

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home