Friday, September 10, 2004

One That

Well, today's the big day I guess. I've never made too much of a deal about it and I probably never will. He's been so good to me, it feels as if everyday is my birthday. I'm blessed beyond my own belief and am ashamed at my selfishness for more. Maybe this could be the year that I finally get it all right and am selfish for the right things and the right reasons, but I doubt it.
Never the less, I would like to post 1 wish, if wish could be the appropriate word to use here...

Grant me passion...
A passion with perspective...a perspective of providence
One that is pure
One that has purpose
One that strives for peace
One that is provocative
One that seeks His pleasure and doesn't shy from my pain
One that is productive
One that is parable and partakes of spiritual truth from physical realities
One that is perfect and not in part
One that loves perishable people because of the Perfector
One that perserveres through persecution
One that is perfected due to His piercing
One that is a pillar of power
One that is a portion for the poor to possess
One that prays, praises and preaches
One that is precious in His sight
One that is prepared for His presence constantly
One that is prideful only in Him
One that is a prisoner to His proclamation
One that is prostrate
One that proves His propitiation
One that is not private, but very much public
Possibly, most of all...one that pursues His favor alone...

Please, may I just have one that?


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home