Sunday, February 13, 2005

Atheists into Believers

This weekend will tell. Can we as christians just be and not worry about saving the "lost", as if we have the power to save? Can we co-exist, in our own house, with those dying without a Savior present, and love them unconditionally? with no hidden agendas? no bait and switch?

I'd like to think so. It still scares the hell out of me. Maybe this just proves that this is right.

We're inviting the world into our church house. I can't help but think that this is long over due. Do we really want more like us there? Is that our mission? What church needs more christians in it?

Please pray for us and Saturday night. I feel that I'm moving from theory to practical application. Maybe that's why I'm scared. I feel torn between two worlds...two cultures...

Had to break...Kayne just won the grammy...

I ain't here to argue about his facial features
Or here to convert atheists into believers
I'm just trying to say the way school need teachers
The way Kathie Lee needed Regis that's the way ya'll need Jesus

What else can we do...?

4 Comments:

Blogger Remnant Sons MC said...

how was the show?

9:06 AM  
Blogger lee said...

the show is this saturday...

10:14 AM  
Blogger New Life said...

Nice post. Kanye was great!

I wonder if our idea of evangelsim is what Jesus had in mind. I tink of all the folks who over the past 2,000 years who have said some form of prayer and got saved". Yet the world is whacked out. All of the evangelism that has taken place has done very little for the world. As an evangelist, I am exploring what it may mean to go into the world. Thanks!

Rick

10:37 AM  
Blogger New Life said...

Like the road to Emmaus, walk with them. Walk with them. Just like Jesus walks with me.

Peace,
Rick

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home