Thursday, January 27, 2005

nekros

Yes, though I walk through the [deep, sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I will fear or dread no evil, for You are with me...

i work here. it's on the ground floor & it's definitely devoid of anything resembling our wonderful glowing orb. above me existence is decided by the hour at the hands of Providence. above me is reality.

this is constant. this is reality. the vapor that is life oscillates constantly.

this is my iron, my wet rock...upon which my faith has been honed, for it was to either be or to crash upon this iron, this rock & die.

this place eats people alive. at least those whose vitals vanish know. i work with many that don't even know they're already dead.

these zombies are to be pitied. i love them. i hate them. i was them.

they're not our monopoly. they roam elsewhere too. you know them. you maybe 1.

i struggle at times. feelings of unconditional love matched only by my unquenchable appetite for rage. my oscillatory emotions contradict.

i love them. i hate them.

i often think if i could just manipulate these macabre malcontents maliciously enough that i could make them live.

i wish i could. that's the work of Providence tho...He continually has to tell me that i'm not Him...i'm not that smart apparently.

maybe that's y it's so damn hard to love people...it's because they're dead. who can love something that's dead anyways? i certainly have had a helluva time doin' it...

Providence loved us when we were dead. who r we not to do the same? freak out ur friends & neighbors...start loving dead folks. you just may save a soul...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home