Friday, January 14, 2005

Put Up or Shut Up

Alright peeps...I've got an offer I hope that you can't refuse...

We here @ deathway have been in contact w/Jay Bakker & he's agreed to an interview and for us to feature his church, Revolution, on deathway.com. Here's where you come in...I'm opening the floor to help formulate questions for the interview & would hope that you'd post them to me so I can ask them of Jay. If you're new to all this, please check out our past interviews to get an idea of what I'm talking about. You can get there by clicking on the flashing deathway logo under my archived posts on the right-hand side of the screen.

This format may prove to be a cool way for you to get involved and show a better way for us to conduct interviews in the future. Help us!!!


jim & tammy faye's boy...whoda thunk it?

please educate yourself if you are interested @:

http://www.vivalarevolution.org

he's also gotta book...son of a preacher man...good/quick read...review to be up soon @ deathway...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home