Saturday, January 01, 2005

11

Oh the new year and the thoughts of origins.
To start over again...not too original I guess.
To wipe the slate clean, get a fresh start, a mulligan...a do over.

The crispness of the blank page is appealing.
It's aura draws, akin to the drunkard looking for another drink.
Warming blankness is fueled by the page of uncluttered text.

The nothingness beckons.

The odometer is reset to 0.
The tank is full.
I ache to take...a long ride.

The xm is powered and so am I.
The road rises as does my spirit.
The response of leather is beneath me.

Discovery is my destination and desire.

This is my time, my year.
I will not flinch.
I'll stare Him in the eyes, refusing to blink.

Compromise has been my calling card.
That man is dead.
Condescension now occupies the tent.

You see, our amps go to 11...that's 1 more than 10.

Time to see the next level.
Go to the end of the transparent brick road to see where it leads.
Turn it up a notch and eat the dial.

So, who's with me?
Anyone else for insanity?
Are you interested in what the Unknown desires and dreams for you?

I want to know what 11 sounds like...


2 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

I'm with you, brother. Hell, I'm not even sure about what you're talking about exactly, but I'm with you. Lacey and I have been talking about things, too, and we both agree that there's something there... waiting to be reached for. I think He's got plans for us, for this upcoming year. Happy New Year. See ya in a few days. Peace.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Cam @ArcadiaTrails said...

Woohoo! ELEVEN baby! Can't blame Josh for missing it; was he even born yet when Nigel made the shocking revelation? ;) Heehee.
I hope 2005 will be the year DW cranks it up to 11.
You are always an inspiration to these two outcasts.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home