Monday, August 09, 2004

Megalomaniac

I'm not really sold on this whole idea, but I've never let that stop me before. I mean, I'm not sure what kind of megalomaniac it takes to think that anyone would be interested enough to read what they have to say about anything at anytime, much less to read a journal of their internal thinkings, but it just might be the way. It just might be the way to help us in the Way. For whatever reason, we rarely find the time to invest ourselves in others to the degree that we should. We make all the right small talk, but rarely do we expect to gain any true information from these quick exchanges. We never long to fulfill the law by bearing one another's burdens. I'm just as guilty as the next when it comes to this and I hate myself for it. I want change, within our body and especially within myself. Is this the way? I don't know, but I'm desperate to search out anything that might lead us to that all too needed change. I long for more in my walk and in my life. Who doesn't? Maybe I'm just foolish enough to think that this could work, or maybe I'm just dumb enough to at least try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home